We're now going to move Bootlegger to Chicago Saturday, May 26, Memorial Day weekend, instead of April 21. Between the OWS folks causing problems in Chicago and some other issues (kids still in school, travel, etc.) I think moving the date to the last weekend of May works out better. David, Joe, Scott (Joe's son), and myself are definite, Jim and Ronie are maybes. If anyone else wants to go just let me know, the more the merrier.
We should arrive in Chicago on Tuesday, May 29 and put the mast up on Tuesday or Wednesday, May 30. After the mast is up we'll be able to go directly to the mooring, instead of trying to figure out what to do with the boat for a week.
I haven't yet decided what to do about the following weekend practice/race, but once I have a plan I'll let everyone know.